kids

kids

Saturday, November 22, 2014

One/Recital

Our LITTLE little Man turned one!
I made him a lovely cake for his very first try and he had no idea what to think or do :)


Hmm, let's see how this sweet stuff is...


(Licking lips furiously!)

Yeah, okay. So NOW I see why everyone raves about yummy cake!



It's so good!! Right down to the very last lick! (So much of it is missing because Mia had a piece of his cake as well.)


Is this spoon some weird kind of joke? My hands can deliver cake to my face with much more precision and speed than a darn utensil!

Mid Novemver and the first full Snow Day off of school!

Ty has begun piano lessons and not surprisingly he is really good at it and he memorizes songs and scales very easily. 


Click the link...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KjIZDVMkmkE

I hope I don't get sucked into the Holiday Craze and skip blogging till the New Year.
I'll do my best to keep on top of things!  

No comments: