kids

kids

Sunday, September 4, 2011

So you think you can dance?

 

Wow, how nice it has been to enjoy some awesome summer weather, where we can play outside and not melt or be eaten alive by mosquitoes!

september2011 001 september2011 002

Goof Balls!

september2011 003 

We’ve also had some super fun playdates with neighbor friends..

“Alright, who wants to go for a ride with me?  I’m Batman and a great driver you know!”…

september2011 005

“Oh hey Sam, hop on in.  Let’s get some tunes going!”

september2011 006

Cruisin’

september2011 004

Then Sam decided to take Miss Marlo for a spin!  (Watch out Daddy, this might be a budding romance!)

september2011 007

When the heat is too much to handle outside though, we pass the time by cranking up some serious dance music and have a DANCE PARTY!

You will be very impressed with Ty’s dance moves!  I have a feeling Broadway or Dancing with the Stars will be calling soon…

Here I will try to name and describe to you his intense, technical, out-of-this-world moves!

The Bat Shuffle

september2011 010

The Dip and Swoop

 september2011 011

The Running Man

september2011 013 

The Copter

 september2011 016

The Flying Squirrel

september2011 018

Prepare yourselves.  Because then came a series of moves that I shall leave nameless.  I have no clue where he drew inspiration.  I can say with 100% certainty that Tom does NOT dance like this!  Ever.

september2011 014september2011 015september2011 019

The Sissy Bump

(also, have you taken notice of the photographer’s lack of movement from the couch?  I’ll let you guess who’s feet those are!) 

september2011 021

The Robot

 september2011 022

The HeadBanger

 september2011 023

Finishing things off with a Baby Slam.

september2011 024

Of course Daddy jumped in there to cut a rug too :)  (If ONLY this were a video, you might get some clues as to where Ty gets his dancing abilities!)

september2011 027

1 comment:

Sara Thompson said...

Love the blog update! Watch out for that sam kid.
He looks like trouble.